Sweet Chili Chicken Sliders
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 9 minutes
Stack it up pub style on a buttery biscuit! Chicken, chili sauce, fruit and crunchy slaw mingle for satisfying eats.
1 can Pillsbury® Grands!® Jr. Golden Layers® refrigerated Butter Tastin'® biscuits
1 lb ground chicken
2/3 cup sweet chili sauce
1/2 cup Smucker's® Orchard's Finest® Coastal Valley Peach Apricot Preserves
1 cup mayonnaise with olive oil or mayonnaise
2 Tbs Sriracha sauce
2 cups coleslaw mix (shredded cabbage and carrots), coarsely chopped
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Bake biscuits as directed on can.
2. Meanwhile, in medium bowl, mix ground chicken, 2 tablespoons of the sweet chili sauce, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Shape chicken mixture into 10 (1/2-inch thick) patties. In 12-inch nonstick skillet, cook patties over medium-high heat 6 to 9 minutes, turning once or until meat thermometer inserted in center of chicken patties reads 165°F. During the last few minutes of cooking, brush chicken patties with the remaining sweet chili sauce.
3. Place preserves, mayonnaise and Sriracha sauce in food processor. Cover; process 10 to 15 seconds or until smooth.
4. In medium bowl, mix 1/2 cup of the preserves mixture with coleslaw mix; toss to coat.
5. Split biscuits. Top bottom of each biscuit with chicken patty, coleslaw mixture and top half of biscuit. Serve with remaining preserves mixture.
Smucker's is a trademark of The J.M. Smucker Company.
Calories from Fat 150
Total Fat 17g
Saturated Fat 4g
Trans fat 2g
Total Carbohydrate 37g
Dietary Fiber 1g